Friday, December 16, 2011

Cornelia's Letter


                                                                                               
2nd December 2011


Dear GVI

I write this letter to express my thanks for your hard work. You come to my centre as a blessing. You manage to make my centre a succeeding one. Parents are so impressed with the impact you have brought to the lives of their children, they can’t close their mouths and they are very happy as well as me. I’ll never forget the miracles of God because I believe it’s only him who showed you this place.

Looking forward to working with you next year, it has been so wonderful. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May God bless the whole management and staff.

All from Cornelia and family and staff
 

Cornelia Musekela – Rainbow Centre Project Partner



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: