Friday, November 11, 2011

Charity Challenge Team Member Profile – Rodrigo Masse

Hey, my name is Rodrigo, I’m from Mexico City. 
                                                                                    
I’ve been a volunteer with GVI for over 2 months now. At the beginning I did not have a specific reason to be here, I just knew I wanted to do something worthwhile. By now I know for sure why I came here, this is an excellent way to travel, but not only for pleasure, but to do something more proactive.

I have been doing most of the Gordon’s Bay projects, I love all and each one of them, that’s why I think the charity challenge, is a great opportunity to help the projects not only as a volunteer but also an external help. That’s why I’m trying to raise a bit of money, and also participating in the actual challenge, to get in touch with the beautiful South African countryside.

Hopefully we’ll have an amazing 5 days out there, and with your help make to the top of Table Mountain.


Rodrigo Masse – Teaching volunteer




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: